So UFG-ers, Australasian EXPO 2010 is less than 4 weeks away. While the Corporate guys are resembling ducks on a pond (calm on top, scrambling furiously below), have you started to put any plans together for this year’s event?
- What are the 3 biggest things holding my business back at the moment and how do I find out how I fix them?
- Which 5 franchisees from other states should I be speaking to with regards these issues?
- What questions do I want to ask of the Brand Presidents (Jim Tatem - SIGNARAMA, Mark Johnson - EmbroidMe)?
- What questions do I want to ask of the Owners Panel?
- Which breakout sessions do I most wish to attend?
Or, to be more succinct:
- What would constitute a ‘successful’ EXPO for me?
Remember that any of our UFG Corporate staff can help put you in front of the people you need to speak to. Having trouble project managing across the country? Here’s Rhod Webb. Not winning many larger garment orders? Let me introduce you to Russell Hearnden. Looking at selling your business in 2-3 years and what are the steps to maximise your return? Let’s go find Murray Anderson.
You’ll only get out of EXPO what you are prepared to put in. Make a plan now, so that you come back from the Gold Coast in mid-February with plenty of unreal, actionable items that you can start on as soon as you get back to your desk.